Store Manager - Palmerston North - Homewares
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Palmerston North
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- - Fun, Friendly and Inclusive Team Culture
- - Great Salary + Bonus Structure + Store Discount
- - Rewarding Company with Progression Opportunities!
My client is seeking a superstar retailer to come and join them in their Palmerston North branch as a Store Manager. This company is a well known household name that sells a range of quality products and prides themselves on providing excellent customer service and knowledge to their customers
Responsible for managing the day to day running of the store, you'll have a team reporting to you and it's your job to develop, train, motivate and mentor them to continue on their successful way. You'll have enough autonomy to run the business as your own but support there close by for advice and help as you go.
Here are the specific skills we are looking for:
- Retail management experience (Store Manager)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Operational skills - exposure to P & L's and wage budgets preferred
- Fabulous customer service ethic - a real people person with empathy is perfect for this role
- Ability to learn and retain product knowledge
- Positive, bubbly with a 'can do' attitude
In return, you'll be provided with competitive base salary and an excellent bonus/incentive scheme to ensure you are paid well for your skills. There are opportunities for progression here too - so if it's a career path you are after, this will work well.
Sound like you? Then don't wait - call Lauren on 027 621 9443 for a confidential discussion or take the short cut and hit the 'Apply Now' button and get your CV straight to where it needs to be!