Assistant Store Manager - Womens Fashion
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Great job stability - International company, endorsed by Influencers
- Attractive base + amazing bonuses + product discounts
- Worldwide fashion retail at its best!
About the Company
A womenswear fashion clothing and accessories brand founded in Melbourne. One of the fastest growing brands, they emerged in late 2006 as a start up retailer and now trades over 250 stores in 7 countries globally. Focusing on bringing the latest trends at affordable prices with quality products; they have a strong presence in social media with known celebrities and fashion bloggers endorsing the brand continuously.
About the Role:
Provide growth in store sales with apparel for woman. Lead your team of 7+ to provide excellent customer service, including store presentation and maintaining KPIs. Manage stock and apply your merchandising skills to provide great store presentation.
- Drive sales, through building relationships with customers
- Lead and motivate the team through development
- Ensure that your team demonstrates outstanding customer service daily
- Ensuring Visual standards are up to scratch with guidelines
- Previous Fashion Store Management experience
- Strong financial knowledge + the proven ability to exceed sales and KPI targets
- Strong merchandising and stock management skills
- You pride yourself in your presentation
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link provided or for a confidential discussion free to call Lucy on 09 520 8833.