Assistant Manager Opportunities!
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $17-$18/ hr - Work/life balance
- Womenswear in Auckland's Shopping destination, Sylvia Park!
- Career Progression with this successful business
Our client is a large and successful business that has over 172 stores across Australia and NZ. They pride themselves on their warm company culture and defining customer satisfaction in an intimate setting.
About the Role
You may come from a background in fashion or retail management experience and be looking to move into an inspiring team, a bigger company and a great pay packet. This role with perfect someone who has been off the retail floor for a while and looking to go into full-time hours but wants more work/life balance. With the responsibility of assisting in leading a team of 5 - you will be a hands-on senior sales assistant, one of the top seller that leads by example.
- Immaculate presentation and a interest for fashion
- Previous assistant store management or key holder experience
- Assist in managing a team of 5
- Proven ability to work to KPI’s and sales targets
- Stock control management in a medium to high volume environment
- Strong visual merchandising skills
- Creating a culture of a strong customer experience
- Willing to work late nights on Thursdays
- $17-18 per hour - 35+ hours - great work/life balance
- Amazing and supportive company culture - so infectious you won't want to leave
- Career Progression - ongoing development and training opportunities
- Product discount + Incentives