Store Manager - Wellington CBD - Retail
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Wellington Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Competitive Salary + Quarterly Bonus + Store Discount
- Great Work / Life Balance
- Trans-Tasman Relocation Opportunities
About the company
Our client is a leading fashion retailer, who place an importance on crafting a work culture that values innovativeness and big dreams for the fashion industry! Their work ethos revolves around championing ethical sustainability, environmental responsibility, and animal welfare while bringing the latest runway and street-wear fashion to New Zealand.
The Candidate will be:
- Experienced in a fast-paced retail management role.
- A highly motivated and fashion forward salesperson.
- An exceptional leader with communication and organizational skills.
- Capable of building and maintaining a successful team culture.
- Passionate about fashion, styling and people.
The Key Responsibilities will be:
- Achieving sales budgets and KPI targets.
- Managing, motivating and inspiring the team.
- Managing rosters and wages.
- Maintaining store presentation standards.
The Perks will be:
- A competitive Base Salary + Bonuses.
- Store Discount in a fashion-forward retail brand.
- Genuine career progression opportunities in both NZ and Australia.
- Excellent training and induction program.
- An exciting new chapter in your Retail Career!
If you’re looking for a retail career with a high-end designer apply now or contact Lauren on 027 621 9443 - this opportunity is exclusively available through Retailworld Resourcing.