Buyers Admin & Fit Model - Part Time
Category: Retail - Buying
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Part-time
- Part time/flexible hours - perfect for Uni students
- Iconic NZ womens fashion brand
- Competitive salary & fantastic company culture
If you love fashion, you will most likely love this brand and love working with this team! This is an exciting opportunity to work at their Support Office as part of the Buying Team as their Fit Model & Buying Administrator - You DO NOT need to be a model at all, you just need to be the right size and love trying on amazing clothes!
This is a Part-time role for approx 21 hours per week - hours are:
9am-4pm over Tuesday, Thursday and Friday - There could be some flexibility around these hours.
In this role, you would be working with the Buyers and Garment technicians trying on sample clothing as required, and clearly communicating and identifying areas of concern to ensure consistency of fit across the Womenswear product range. You would also get exposed to entry level buying duties and have the ability to take on more over time.
We are looking for approximately a standard size 12 - below are the required measurements:
- Height – 169cm (approx. 5 ft 6 in)
- Bust – 95cm
- True waist (smallest part) – 76cm
- Waist at bellybutton – 84cm
- Hip at widest point – 104cm
- Thigh at the crotch – 62cm
- Calf – 37cm