Sales Consultant | Furniture Design
Category: Sales & Account Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Amazing Salary + uncapped Commission
- Huge degree of Training and development!
- High end global brand!
Offers a unique approach to the world of interior design & is an iconic highly consultative and collaborative brand & has become a highly recommended product. With a strong brand identity they know who they are and what they need to do to achieve this. They are all about their clients and innovating them and helping create a journey with their unique design!
- Enthusiastic, fun and driven personality
- Previous Sales exp in a very consultative environment
- A natural ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn and develop new skills
- A degree in design, architecture or interiors is essential
- Proven experience in furniture design or textile retail of 3+ yrs
Is for someone with previous design and or sales background your role will also include:
- Meeting monthly team and individual sales & targets
- Maintaining & gaining new client relationships
- Daily briefings with the team
- Utilizing your exp in design to customise orders
- Contributing to the brand's core values
- Merchandising and styling the showroom
- Huge degree of problem and solution solving
- Great Salary + uncapped commission
- Ongoing training and development
- High end global brand
- Very rare career opportunity
Only Full NZ Residency applicants to apply.