Assistant Store Manager - Retail - Menswear
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Hutt Valley
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Base Salary + Quarterly Bonuses + Store Discount
- Positive, Professional and Friendly Store Culture.
- Great Work / Life Balance
About the Company:
This New Zealand owned and operated menswear retailer prides themselves on high quality product, and even higher quality customer service. With fabulous stores, amazing teams and a loyal customer base who will shop for their whole wardrobe with you, this is a great opportunity to join a company that will really value and recognise your contribution to their success!
The Candidate will be:
- An exceptional leader with communication and organizational skills.
- Able to create and grow genuine customer rapport and relationships.
- Capable of growing and maintaining a successful, positive team culture.
- Professional and polished - able to create both a friendly yet driven storefront.
The Key Responsibilities will be:
- Achieving sales budgets and KPI targets.
- Managing, motivating and inspiring the team.
- Managing rosters and wages.
- Maintaining store presentation standards.
The Benefits will be:
- Great salary base + Monthly bonus scheme.
- Competitive store discount.
- Enjoy working in a positive, professional and respectful culture.
- Have a strong work / life balance.
- Work for a company that recognises and rewards potential.
If you’re looking to take the next step with a rewarding and professional company - Apply now or contact Lauren on 027 621 9443 - this opportunity is exclusively available through Retailworld Resourcing.