Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
We are on the hunt for a Senior Visual Merchandising Manager to lead our Regional VM team
- We are looking for a highly creative individual but with a commercial mind that understand how the decisions you make impact on the sales growth and profitability of the business
- A strong leader that is passionate about fashion and has a desire to exceed in all aspects of a role such as this.
- You will need to have proven leadership experience managing and inspiring a team to produce results.
- You will be responsible for the design and implementation of creative concepts for our retail stores that are in line with brand direction and encompasses an in store experience that is always surprising.
- You will need to exhibit awareness of new fashion ideas and trends as well as an excellent understanding and knowledge of the current season range.
- We have a close knit team and you will work alongside our Buying, Marketing, Creative and Retail team to coordinate your visual merchandising initiatives.
- This is not a junior role and you have to have had senior visual merchandising experience.
- Fashion retail experience preferred
- Creative flair with innovative ideas
- Eye for fashion and design with a strong attention to detail
- Well organized with individual drive to self manage
- Team player, willing to support & enhance the activities of other members of the organization
- Proactive approach to problem identification & resolution
- A whiz on basic computer programme functions would be beneficial (not essential) but must have the aptitude to pick this skill up very quickly
- Accuracy with numerical detail and analyzing data
- Planning and management of department budgets
- Can adapt well in a changing environment
- Drivers license is essential
Perks to this role include a competitive salary, outstanding staff discount, phone with all the latest gadgets, laptop + company car.
This position is based in Christchurch and is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a leading, high energy fashion retailer.
APPLY NOW or ring Dianne on 03 741 9607