Direct Sales Manager
Category: Sales & Account Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Global premium market leading brand
- Company in serious growth mode in NZ
- Great company culture with flexible working hours
About the business:
Due to rapid growth in the NZ market, this business is on the hunt for their next sales manager. They are seeking a very commercially savvy and astute business person ideally from a direct sales background, that has a proven track record in successfully leading a sales team hands on.
This role reports to the NZ General Manager and is responsible for business development and sales performance for multiple domestic sales teams.
About the role:
- Coach, motivate & train new consultants and provide ongoing training to the existing 100+ domestic sales consultants
- Understands KPIs and targets as drivers in the Business Development Plan
- Observes activities in all Teams, providing Team Leaders with regular and constructive feedback to assist them to grow their business and identify potential leaders
- Identify and capitalise on growth opportunities across multiple sales channels
- Build the business with pace, focusing on the key commercial levers of the business that deliver growth and profit
- You are a commercial hands-on leader and an astute business person
- Energic & inspirational with your finger firmly on the pulse
- Ideally, you will come from a direct sales background, ideally in the domestic sales space
- Have a proven track record in successfully leading a sales team – both on a relational level but also in terms of delivery of KPI’s
- You have a keen passion for cooking & interest in food - although this is not essential, it would be highly desirable
For any further information please contact Dana for a confidential chat on 09-520-8831.