Warehouse Logistics Supervisor | North Shore
Category: Transport / Logistics / Drivers
Location: Rodney & North Shore
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work close to home! Northcote location
- $50-55k depending on experience
- 1 weekend day required - flexible working hours
A well recognised retailer provides their customers with quality ranges of New Zealand made, Imported and Replica furniture. They are now branching out into the Home Staging industry which is an exciting new venture - be apart of growing this start up business.
Seeking a Warehouse Logistics Manager who has a solid understanding of inventory management and delivery logistics. You will be coordinating the day to day running of the Warehouse and dealing with the businesses new home staging clientele for product delivery purposes. will be working either Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday depending on the business needs.
- 5 years exp. in a Warehousing role
- A passion for customer service
- Knowledge/ability to assist with furniture repair work
- Understanding of stock control systems and processes
- Analytical skills with understanding of outsourced Cost drivers
- Ability to drive a manual + forklift
- A focus on Health & Safety
For a confidential discussion please call Lucy on 09 520 7616.