Assistant Store Manager | Furniture & Homewares
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Career changing role - Large Format exposure
- Big brand NZ & Australian based
- Awesome products, staff benefits & bonuses
Known across NZ & Australia as a leader in the furniture, interior design industry. This top performing brand is continually in growth mode. Currently on the search for an experience salesperson with supervisory experience to take on a Assistant Store Managers role in Auckland.
An interest in furniture & design – this role will let your creativity run wild. Confident selling high ticket items with a proven record achieving individual sales targets. Be ready to work lead and provide a team with extensive training and learn all aspects of retail Assistant Store Management.
- Develop & build a strong team of 10+
- Maintain stock levels & general cleaning
- Maintain a high level of customer service from yourself & team
- Visual merchandising with a commercial focus
- Contribute to a team environment - succession planning others
- Previous Assistant Management experience
- Previous Homewares/Manchester knowledge preferred
- Hands-on approach with your store and staff - to lead by example
- Passion to provide a high level of customer service
- A reasonable level of physical fitness, as you will handle large volumes of stock
With staff discounts, in house competitions, bonuses and incentives to reward you and your team for your sales performance - You will also be put through all the training needed to become a Store Manager as you join this top performing team!