Sales Cadet - Homewares and Interior
Category: Retail - Retail Assistants
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Established in the 1900’s our client has showrooms across Australia and New Zealand. With over 100 years industry experience they have built a solid foundation and a strong reputation in the industry.
Due to growth they are looking to grow their Brisbane team. This is a newly created position that will report directly to the Business Manager you will support the day to day operations of the showroom.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sales and Customer Service
- Following up on customer enquiries, quotes and orders
- Business development
- Building and developing new and current client relationships
- Keeping on top of industry trends and competitors
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs
- Proven success working in a sales focused service environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A keen eye for design
- Strong communication skills- both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office
- Interior Design or textiles qualifications/experience will be highly regarded
- Current drivers licence and your own car are a must for this role
This role won’t last long… Apply today before you miss out. Interviews are happening immediately.