Assistant Store Manager l Furniture and Decor
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Wellington Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Competitive base salary + commission + generous discounts
- Rare opportunity career progression and development opportunities
- Sales driven environment with beautiful product
My client is a well known and respected retailer in the Furniture and Homewares sector, directly importing beautiful, classic and hard wearing furniture – as well as colonial, European and contemporary styles. With a massive store network here and across the Tasman this is a brand that really means business. Get ahead and take your retail career to the next level working for this successful Australasian retailer!
We are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and hands on Assistant Store Manager to lead their successful Wellington Branch. This role requires a strong knowledge of retail management and ability to actively work to sales and margin targets. This is a big and busy role that will see you leading a large team in a hands-on fast-paced environment and ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service. Stock control is a key aspect of this position including managing stock flow and visual merchandising.
We are looking for a motivated and high-performing retail manager ready to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
You will need to have…
- A passion for delivery exceptional customer service
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Multi-tasker and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ambition and drive to grow and develop a business and yourself
- Successfully leading teams in the delivery of customer service and delivery of budgets
- A friendly and engaging personality and ability to work in a team
- Large format retail experience preferred
Join a dedicated team where the number one focus is the customer. This is the place for you to build a rewarding long term career while enjoying a competitive base salary, bonuses and on-going training and development. Work for industry leaders and see your career surge ahead! APPLY NOW - or contact Vanessa on 04 384 5141