National Account Manager
Category: Sales & Account Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $120k+ Salary Package
- Auckland based Role
- Global Opportunities
The purpose of this role is to manage the National Accounts for our client at their Auckland head office level. A company that provides and supplied the best Global Brands and are looking for a new leadership team to help shape and create a fun culture.
What does your day to day look like?
- Work closely with a ‘performance manager’ on key accounts
- Build strong and lasting relationships with new accounts
- Manage contract renewals and respond to all new RFP opportunities
- Manage our clients strategic partner relationships
- Provide inspiration to the field team with insights and training tools/resources
- Providing effective leadership and build a driven culture
- Develop and deliver a strategy for new national account acquisition
- Manage business relationships internally and externally
- Prepare and present quarterly reviews providing insights into financials, competitors, customer behavior and beyond
You will be working for a global business where there is ample opportunity for growth, challenge and success - an opportunity not be missed if you are after a dynamic and passionate business.
So apply now or for a confidential chat contact Stuart on 03 741 9606.