Assistant Store Manager | Women's Fashion
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- $40k + Incentives
- Great team who are sales focused
- Customer focused, Boutique environment
A well known New Zealand & Australian women's fashion brand. This is a brand which tailors the latest fashion trends to suit the New Zealand body. Success within this brand isn't just a question of producing quality clothes; it's also about the quality of people they employ. You will stand in the Spotlight!
Situated in Chartwell as an Assistant Store manager you will be responsible for achieving sales targets and efficiently managing your team alongside your Store Manager. Your consultative selling experience will allow you to hit the ground running and lead by example from day one.
To be part of this premium location you will need the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intense passion and drive to achieve
- Solid retail management experience preferably in fashion apparel
- Sales focus, having proven consultative sales experience
- The ability to motivate your team and lead from the front
- Impressive people skills and A can-do attitude
- Have a sense of style