Department Manager | Big Box
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Papakura & Franklin
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Management training system - learn while you earn
- Vacancies Auckland wide
- $45k - $55k (dependent on experience) + bonuses
With a strong focus on family, community, and affordability - my client is leading from the front as one of New Zealand's largest retailers. They really do have 'Big Box' retailing down to a fine art, and with over 40 years of trading in their background, they can really show you how it's done!
Currently we have vacancies across Auckland for experienced Retail Managers looking to move to the next level - Large Format is the way to go and here is your opportunity.
As a Sales Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Leading and coaching your team to meet store targets
- High standards of merchandise presentation and promotional activity
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities through effective time management
- Monitoring and maintaining housekeeping in-line with company standards
- Managing profit margin, stock control and wages
- Previous Store Management experience of 2 years +
- Led a team of 10-15 staff
- The ability to demonstrate leadership with a desire to get results
- Dealt with large volumes of stock (hundreds of pallets of stock delivered weekly)
- Inventory, merchandising and stock control skills
- Drive teams to deliver great customer service
To apply now, please click on the appropriate link provided - or feel free to contact Lucy on 09 520 7616 for a confidential discussion.