Store Manager - Christchurch
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Excellent induction training plus
- Competitive Salary + Super + benefits + staff discount
- Healthy work life balance
This National fashion brand is seeking an experienced and proactive Store Manager for their Christchurch store. This retailer prides themselves in providing the best quality and service to all its customers. This company really looks after their employees and promotes a healthy work life balance .
Reporting into the Regional Manager you will be responsible for meeting key performance indicators in line with the company directions and strategy.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing store KPI's.
- Coaching, training and developing your store team.
- Maintaining high Standards in customer service.
- Building business through Loyalty Programs.
- Staff rostering and maintenance.
- Implementing VM guidelines in your store.
To Be Successful You Must Have:
- Retail discipline.
- Fashion management experience.
- Superior communication skills.
- Business acumen.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
If you enjoy interacting with people, and working as part of an extended team then this is the role for you. Please click 'apply now' or contact Dianne on email@example.com