Co-Store Manager - Harbourtown
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
My client is luxury leisure womenswear with a strong boutique presence in the Australian market as well as wholesaling to over 400 retail outlets. The focus of this brand is to find the perfect fit for every woman and make them feel amazing.
Are you an experienced Store Manager with strong listening skills and ability to use your knowledge to recommend the correct product? I'm looking for that person who is able to control a sale, somebody who has empathy and a good understanding of women's body shapes and sizes and knows the most flattering cuts to suit. You will also need to be a strong team manager with the ability to train and coach everyone to work towards shared goals and create an amazing atmosphere in the store which draws customers in and keeps them coming back.
Co-Manager Skills / Experience:
- Min 2 years Store Manager experience within ladies fashion retail.
- Demonstrated ability to drive store to achieve sales budgets and KPI's.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with both team and customers.
- Exposure to performance management process to achieve the most out of a high performing team.
- Kerbside coaching skills.
- Stock control including stocktake.
- Business acumen.
Whats on Offer:
- Fulltime Co-manager position.
- Supportive culture of learning and development.
- Bonus scheme and generous product discount.
- Be part of an amazing Australian owned and run company.