HR Business Partner
Category: HR & Recruitment
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Newly created role due to business growth
- Work with and for one of Australia's largest listed companies right here in NZ
- South Auckland Location
Our client has interests predominantly in Australian and New Zealand retail and industrial and safety products and has been undergoing transformational change recently which has lead to fantastic growth in the People and Safety team hence this wonderful new HR Business Partner vacancy.
The recruitment function is making its way back to New Zealand and therefore the People & Safety team and wider business require an additional HR Business Partner to support 10-12 Managers with a portfolio of 300 to come on board.
You will be responsible for partnering with managers on the entire HR function with recruitment being a critical focus, working closely with managers on the end to end recruitment process, including sourcing strategies, attending interviews, challenging thinking and process of managers and working with them through performance management and disciplinaries.
What we are looking for:
- Fantastic HR professionals - coordinators or advisors who have exciting drive, internal recruiters who are ready to make the transition to HR, even L&D professionals
- Experience in a Retail business is preferred
- Proven experience building quality and lasting relationships
- Ability to provide real time solutions
- Collaboration will be critical to the success of this role
- Sound understanding of HR legislation
- Attractive salary to ensure you feel appreciated and valued for your contribution
- Inspiring Manager with a comprehensive HR background - be prepared to take your career to the next level
- Engaging team environment
If this sounds like a bit of you, please submit your application today.
Applications will close Thursday 21st June 2018 as client interviews will take place week of 25th June 2018.