Assistant Store Manager
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Our client is an international success story they market over 3000 styles for women, men and kids. On top of 70+ company stores across Australia and New Zealand their product is also stocked in speciality, department and independent retailer, they’re showing no signs of slowing down with new stores opening regularly!
We are seeking and experienced, energetic and driven Assistant Store Manager to join their Adelaide team. This is for one of their busiest stores so you’ll need to tick ALL the boxes to be successful, this role won’t be an easy one but it will be rewarding!
What are we looking for?
- A minimum of 2 years management experience
- Proven experience working towards sales targets and KPIs
- A get up and go attitude
- Customer service skills that are out of this world!
- The ability to build a strong and loyal team
- Experience with medium level stock
- A strong leadership style and the ability to train your team to grow their skills!
- A rewarding and generous base salary
- Amazing bonuses
- Generous product discounts
- Outstanding training and support from not only your Store Manager but your Area Manager too!
- A flashy new store with the latest fit out
- Real career development opportunities
Successful candidates will love the sporty and healthy lifestyle – but have an equal passion for down to earth street fashion. A true understanding of ‘brand-fit’ and a genuine affinity with lifestyle brands is absolutely vital – think girl/boy next door goodness!