Secondary Pathways/BDM Role - Great opportunity for a great company!
Category: Sales & Account Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work within the IT vocational training and education industry
- Fantastic city fridge offices + great base salary + company car
- A strong understanding of the education sector is a major plus!
About the business:
- One of the fastest growing and the highest performing vocational training institutes in New Zealand!
- These guys are truly passionate about empowering students with real-world skills that help students move straight into employment.
- Plus they are genuinely passionate about people - from students, training providers and their internal support teams - this group is energetic, fluid, grounded and collaborative.
- To help drive awareness of information technology as a career within the education sector
- Look at innovative ways to support schools & promote the IT sector from a vocational training perspective
- Establish, build upon and deepen relationships with existing Education sector customers, understanding customer drivers, designing solutions that deliver on business needs to generate monthly target revenue
- Contribute to the annual business development strategy which focuses on future growth in the education sector and client retention
- Development of long term B2B relationships in conjunction with wider business strategy roll out
- You must have experience working within the education sector & understand how ‘it all works’, in particular from an IT training perspective
- Have strong Business Development skills and a drive to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Be well presented; have superior communication – credible and engaging
- Able to adapt your communication style to all levels and expand the relationships across the business
- Personable with ability to develop instant rapport & quickly communicate value offering
Please click "Apply Now" today to register your interest.