Category: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- An iconic & consistently award winning business
- Funky CBD location (with beautiful sea views might I add)
- Amazing leadership team & great company culture
This is an award winning, market leading organisation with 50+ stores across NZ and growing! You will be supporting the greater office and day to day support for an amazing CEO - who is dynamic, down to earth & very easy to get along with.
I am looking for an experienced Office Manager/PA who has a thorough understanding of the commitment required as well as someone with a passion & flair for the retail space.
About the role:
- Professional support to the CEO & office management
- Management of diary and appointments
- Help manage output, workflow and office deadlines
- Some research, media relations and promotional work
- Extensive administrative duties
- Event coordination responsibilities
- You will have had experience working alongside senior executives in a corporate office environment
- Experience within the retail sector or similar would be highly regarded
- Incredibly organised with high attention to detail and prioritising skills are a must
- Commercial acumen and ‘bigger picture’ thinking is key
- Proficient skills with microsoft office package
- Project coordination experience
- Strong communication & relationship builder
- Non-negotiable: A strong team player with a positive can-do attitude and a happy smile.
Please click “Apply Now” or for any further inquiries please contact Dana on firstname.lastname@example.org