Showroom Consultant | Plumbing & Bathroom
Category: Retail - Retail Assistants
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Well established business
- Great training and development
- Competitive Award Salary + Uncapped Commissions
A International retailer specialising in the Showroom and Trade industry, with years of history now expanding into America. They are one of Australia and New Zealand's most successful suppliers for plumbing and bathroom products.
About the Role:
Contribute to the day to day functions within the store, including providing a high level of customer service. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring safe working conditions and practices at all times whilst assisting the team to achieve store targets. You will be responsible for all of your customer's queries, helping them with the entire design of their new bathroom, as well as organising everything in between.
- Deliver a high level of customer service
- Exceed sales targets and KPI's set
- Provide accurate information on customer enquiries
- Stock Management duties
- Monday - Saturday roster
- Background in a sales environment required
- Knowledge within the plumbing or bathroom sector
- History of achieving sales targets and working to KPI's
- Able to contribute and work in a team environment
- Honest, reliable and punctual
- Drivers licence required
To apply, please click on the appropriate link provided. For a confidential discussion feel free to contact Lucy on 09 520 7616.