Visual Merchandiser | Fashion
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Fun, fashion forward & fast growing brand
- Exceptional training & career development
- Be part of an iconic business with a great culture
Carving out a name for themselves as a leading fast fashion retailer in Australasia, you will be joining a leading, fast growing retailer with a strong company culture.
What's the role about?
- This is a crucial role and one that adds value to the business on a daily basis
- Your day is full-on, varied and priorities can change in an instant
- One of the key challenges of this role is to work at pace with accuracy
- Half your time will be day-to-day maintenance of promotions, accurate commercial reporting
- The rest of the time you will be providing quick and efficient support to the VM team and the rest of the week & in-store carrying out visual merchandising duties.
In addition to fast fashion visual merchandising experience, I'm looking for a person who is confident, has an outstanding 'can & will do 'attitude where nothing is a problem, just gets on with things and thrives in an ever-changing environment! That's why possessing a natural ability to manage changing environments and situations with ease, resilience and exceptional time management is key.
- As a key function within the VM team you'll need excellent written communication, be highly organised and know how to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office: Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word are essential
- This position isn't for the faint of heart - you must deliver at pace and to a high standard of detail
- VM experience in a high volume fashion apparel retailer is desirable preferred
If you are interested please click "Apply Now" ASAP as interviews are now in process. Or for any further information please contact Dana on; 09-520-8831