Flagship Store Manager
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Career Development & Growth
- Technology Giant
- Great Salary + Bonuses + Incentives
Build your career in the retail telecommunication field and thrive in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging environment. Do you have what it takes to rally your troops and lead from the front in this great opportunity.
Whether you have a passion for accessories, Mobil phones, broadband, fibre or just an absolute love of customer service we want to hear from you.
Our Client prides themselves on the amount of investment we put into our people and provide an outstanding amount of support to enable their teams to succeed. The client will put you in charge of your own career, many of the previous Store Managers and Senior Leaders have been developed and grown with the company after starting on the shop floor.
- Lead, coach and mentor team members to assist customers in choosing the best mobile, broadband and media packages that suit their needs
- Consistently achieve your stores KPI's and Sales Targets
- Complete store administration and operational requirements ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Ensure your store delivers an unmatched customer services in ominous with the clients brand.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in leading a successful retail store
- Been in a role where you have consistently achieved store KPI's and sales targets
- The ability to develop your people by investing time to coach and mentor them
- Leadership skills to ensure your team meet your consistently high standards
- To be able to pick up systems and have an interest in keeping up to date with technology trends