Department Manager | Fashion & Homewares
Category: Retail - Store Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- 3 Hamilton locations available
- Career advancement opportunities - earn while you learn
- $45-52k + bonuses
This established New Zealand department store is looking for an experienced retailer to join their management team. Stocking many high quality brands, it is on trend with fashion, home, family and cosmetics products. Opportunities will be endless with this large and successful retailer, a renowned household name who can offer amazing training and development programs for internal development.
As a Department Manager you will have a team of 10-15+ staff reporting in to you. You must have experience in performance management and be able to lead from the front. Managing the financials, ensuring that targets/budgets are being met will also be an integral part of your role.
The Ideal candidate has the following:
- Experience as a Store Manager or Medium Format Assistant Manager
- Ability to identify customer needs & provide appropriate guidance
- Operationally focused, ability to deliver and execute in rostering etc.
- Inventory & stock management processes
- Proven experience with financial performance and KPIs
- Ability to maintain the customer target market through merchandising
- Passion for company culture, ability to drive and celebrate successes
- Professionally presented
If you feel you have the relevant experience and see yourself hitting the ground running, apply now or feel free to contact Lucy on 09 520 7616 for a confidential discussion.