Assistant Managers I Retail
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Wellington Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Competitive base + bonus + fantastic incentives
- Lateral advancement and career progression
- Great training and support
About the Brand:
Our client is one of New Zealand’s leading fashion brands in their market. The brand is a long standing retail company with a quality product in the high end fashion market.
This is an opportunity which provides a degree of autonomy and responsibility of running a highly successful site alongside a strong Store Manager to exceed the company’s targets and policies. The brand is looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join their team in Wellington CBD.
You will effectively support the Store Manager with managing and controlling store operations, with the primary aim to exceed customer expectations while maximising sales.
You will have full responsibility of a number of tasks, including:
- Visual merchandising - ensuring displays and demonstrations are presentable and accurate.
- Managing and motivating a team to achieve targets and customer management.
- Operations – day to day, management of stock and displays.
- Recruiting suitable staff and coach, mentor and train to a high level.
What’s in it for you:
This position provides fantastic incentives and commission linked to KPI’s.
- A generous base salary
- Lateral progression into other roles out of retail and advancement is provided for exceptional performance