Store Manager - Unisex Fashion
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Wellington Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Take ownership of your career
- Ongoing training and development
- Store Management role with room to progress
As one of Australasia’s most respected retailers, this nation-wide business has their eye on the future! Expand your talents as the Store Manager and take ownership of your future.
To be successful in this role you will be a proven retail management professional ideally with a background in fashion.
You will possess the following skills:
- Outstanding ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Natural leadership ability with a positive attitude and desire to succeed
- A fantastic listener with fabulous people skills
- Ability to demonstrate planning and organisational skills
- A commitment to the performance management ethic
- Ability to coach and mentor a team of driven sales performers
- Strong problem solving ability
- Positive attitude and desire to succeed
In return for your proven skills and enthusiasm, you will be rewarded with a generous salary package, staff privileges and the opportunity to be a vital member of a business that believes in developing their star performers to achieve outstanding success.
Apply now or call Vanessa at Retailworld on 04 384 5141