e-Commerce Manager | Sports Retail
Category: Retail - E-Commerce
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Dynamic and exciting business
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Play a crucial role in this thriving e-Commerce division!
This retail business is an iconic NZ sporting goods retailer with over 16 stores nationwide, they are experiencing an exciting period of growth and expansion due to their proven track record as innovative and ambitious market leaders.
You will play an integral part in the strategy and growth development plans of their e-commerce division – which will quickly become the fastest growing area of their business.
This role is a very hands-on & gritty role; a perfect mix between strategic, creative & analytical - you will be across all things e-com & digital! Plus you’ll be working with the amazing wider business consisting of – Senior leadership, marketing, buyers, retail stores, customer service & supply chain.
What you get?
- Competitive salary + bonus component
- An amazing company culture & fun environment
- Huge amounts of scope & influence in this role
- Great company benefits - especially if your into sporting equipment!!
- Generate EDM Campaigns – Measure the performance of each campaign
- Develop e-business strategies and identify opportunities
- Analyse customer experience and web operational performance through regular audits & report back to wider business
- Strategically drive online sales & grow their VIP databases
- Push the boundaries when it comes to the customer journey
- Showcase the amazing product they create around the globe
- Manage the third party agency relationship & budget management
- Have experience in CRM (SCOREPOS), CMS, Adobe suite, Google analytics & EDM platforms
- A self-starter, very results focused & target driven - this is key!
- Experience in a sports/retail e-commerce business would be desirable but not essential
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work as a team player within a fast-paced office environment
- You are the perfect mix between analytical & creative
- Must be an intelligent problem solver and lateral thinker
- Excellent project management skills and experience including department budget management
Click 'Apply Now' or call Dana on 09 520 8831 for a confidential chat.