National Sales Manager - Manawatu Based
Category: Sales & Account Management
Location: Wellington Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Innovative, high quality FMCG brand in expansion mode.
- Lead, manage and mentor.
- Senior Management position
About the Company
This company is all about quality – they have been around for over 50 years and after continually innovating, they are now poised for growth. This company is family owned and pride themselves on their integrity and dedication to manufacturing a consistently excellent product that appeals to consumers across the board. With well thought out plans for expansion and growth, this is a prime opportunity to help drive the vison further.
About the Role
- Developing strategies and execution plans across all channels to achieve key objectives such as sales performance, selling expenses and market share
- Leading, coaching and developing the sales team to increase capability and ensure solid leadership is experienced throughout the New Zealand sales team
- You will work closely with the GM of the business, in achieving and developing sales budgets
- This is a truly team focussed position which requires strong leadership and people development capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and mentor an existing national sales representative team, preferably in the FMCG sector.
- Ability to work at a strategic sales level
- A proven history of success in your sales and business development career, in the FMCG sector.
- Strong communication skills with capability to communicate at all stakeholder levels.
- Professional and career orientated.
- High level of integrity
This company provides an outstanding work environment, excellent remuneration and benefits and a family feel culture. Along with the rem comes tools of the trade, a supportive team and a high quality product. This role is based in the Manawatu – this is an excellent opportunity to get the lifestyle you have dreamed of in a friendly, welcoming part of NZ with affordable house prices and exceptional schooling.