HR & Compliance Manager - Relocate to the Hawkes Bay
Category: HR & Recruitment
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Be part of a huge NZ success story
- Drive and implement culture, processes and initiatives across the business
- Excellent rem and benefits
Bring your HR generalist experience and knowledge to the Hawkes Bay and join the team in this dynamic, fast paced business. This role will include working across the entire HR function and will also include managing the compliance procedures across the business.
- Providing generalist HR advice to management; manage all HR systems within the business
- Supporting the implementation of new initiatives – develop and maintain policy and procedure relating to employee management, retention and succession planning
- Drive recruitment at all levels from ad preparation through to interviews, references, testing and generation of employment contracts
- Support and grow the staff management and leadership capability of team members
- Oversee training for the organisation
- Ensure all Health and Safety procedures and systems are appropriately maintained and are compliance and audit ready
- Actively promote H & S to all staff
The successful candidate will have:
- An HR related qualification and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in HR
- Previous Health and Safety experience and Compliance experience would be advantageous
- You’ll be a team player, and have a desire to drive a positive culture & environment
- You have previously worked in a fast changing and busy environment
- You’re an exceptional communicator, both verbally and written
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels
Not to mention a lifestyle that would see the end of commuting, an outstandingly beautiful part of the country to live in with exceptional weather, beaches and wineries all within a short drive or bike ride away from home.
For a confidential discussion please contact Dianne Little (03) 741 9607 or apply directly online.