Produce Manager/Specialist - Relocate to the Hawkes Bay!
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Wellington Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Be a part of the management team in this fast paced business
- Exceptional rem and progression opportunities like no other
- Live close to work in a beautiful climate, with great schools and no commute
My client is part of a nationwide business that is a tried and true household name. This is a fast paced business seeking an experienced, expert Produce Manager to join the leadership team in store.
- Produce Manager in a busy, dynamic retail environment
- Responsible for specialist knowledge around buying and the seasonality of fresh produce
- Experience working to sales targets and meeting GP margins
- Exemplary customer service skills and a love of people from all walks of life
- Computer literate across Microsoft Office; experience with SAP would be an advantage
This role requires you to be rostered on one weekend day and is situated in Napier, Hawkes Bay. Remuneration is generous for the right skills and there is a staff incentive scheme to boot. Along with the affordable housing and the sun, surf and outdoors activities available, you’ll always have something amazing to do on your day off and your commute could be as simple as a walk, bike ride or a traffic free car trip.
If this sounds like the opportunity to live the good life you have been waiting for – it is! Apply online today or give Vanessa a call on 04 384 5141.