Store Manager - St Lukes
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Attractive hours - weekend on/weekend off
- Fast-paced and exciting environment
- International brand across 10 countries
New Year, new you! We seek a dedicated, motivated and driven Store Manager with excellent people and strategic management skills.
- Clothing Allowance + Bonus + Store Discount;
- Carve out a career path for yourself;
- Rapidly growing and successful women’s retailer;
- $42-47k per annum (flexible depending experience);
- Central location, convenient to public transport.
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficient roster management;
- Coaching and developing team members skills;
- Responsible for driving sales targets and motivating your team;
- Driving visual merchandising and store presentation.
- Strong people management skills essential;
- Previous retail management experience;
- Previous apparel retail experience;
- Flexibility across operating hours;
- Enthusiastic and proactive attitude;
- Full New Zealand working rights.
With 250 stores in 10 countries around the globe, our client is a rapidly growing and highly successful women’s fashion retailer. Committed to celebrating feminine beauty by producing on-trend, high quality garments at affordable prices.
If meet the above required skills, seize this excellent opportunity and submit your application today.