Merchandise Planner | Demand Planner
Category: Retail - Planning
Location: Waitakere & West Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Iconic Kiwi business - one of the largest names in sports fashion
- Huge career progression, training & development
- Fantastic salary package & exceptional company benefits
This busienss believes that doing business the right way, with respect for people and the environment, is essential for ensuring long-term sustainability - generation after generation. Their values are at the heart of what they do and how they interact with the world around them.
About the Role:
I am seeking an experienced Merchandise/Demand Planner to join their expanding team based here in Auckland. You will work closely with the commercial sales team and buying functions, you will be responsible for the accurate forecasting of goods and creating a demand plan based on this:
- Managing forecast & demand on key stock lines
- Managing demand changes between cycles
- Working with our global team and demand planners to ensure critical pathways and deadlines are achieved
- Managing critical risk to their stock
- You will have a strong understanding & had experience in Merchandise Planning – especially with Demand Planning
- You are an inquisitive problem solver!
- It’s a given that you will have solid Excel skills, with the ability to be able to manipulate data to produce analysis
- Strong attention to detail is critical in this role
How to apply
Please click "Apply Now" ASAP as interviews are now in progress, or call Dana on 09 520 8831 for a confidential chat.