Large Format Fashion Floor Manager or Visual Merchanidser
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Continually challenge yourself with progression opportunities
- Fast paced Environment
- Great Job Stability – International Company
One of most iconic international brands that specialise in men’s, women's & children’s fashion. Their customers are influenced by up to the minute fashion, and so are they. Drawing inspiration from all over the world, they are passionate about keeping up with the ever changing market and bringing their customers catwalk looks.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Drive your team with a hands-on approach, driving them to achieve success in a warm and friendly environment. Integrate your previous Management or Merchandisng skills and knowledge to reach sales targets.
- Maximise profitability by increasing sales growth and controlling operational costs.
- Coach and develop team for future progression in line with District Succession plan.
- Work with Visual Merchandising to maximise sales in line with brand standards
- Responsible for the general day to day duties
- Previous Store Management experience within a similar industry required
- Solid experience in managing a high sales turnover retail business
- Strong experience in managing budgets, interpreting financial reports and generating rosters
- Proven ability to manage the performance and development of a medium to large team
- Demonstrated experience in merchandising
Grow your career in a team environment, which is motivated to provide a high level of customer service. Be apart of a workplace that encourages balance, team work and achievement. Join an energetic fun culture that affords you the opportunity for career advancement.