Homewares Store Manager
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Beautiful merchandise
- Top company - career progression
- Consultative service, styling will be your passion
Extremely popular Homewares retailer - seeking their next Store Manager superstar! Join a fun and upbeat environment, with solid support and reassurance from an extremely stable retail brand.
About the Role
Lead a friendly team, driving them to achieve success in a warm and friendly environment. Manage the overall running and commercial performance of the store. Integrate your knowledge to reach sales targets and increase profits.
- Manage stock control, merchandising and stocktaking
- Develop staff to provide a high level of customer service
- Roster management
- Recruitment of new team members, including organising training for staff
- Previous Store Management experience in Homewares preferred
- Great people management skills
- Strong Visual Merchandising skills
- Hands-on approach with your store and staff - to lead by example
- Passion to provide a high level of customer service
Grow your career in a team environment that is motivated to provide a high level of service and care to all customers. Be apart of a fun, friendly work environment that allows you a great work life balance.