Business Development Manager
Category: Sales & Account Management
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
About the Busienss:
With retail branches throughout NZ and huge opportunities within the B2B sector, I am seeking a very focused and motivated Business Development Manager to activity grow new business across the Education portfolio, they will be a mixture of both major and smaller accounts, with some big wins to aim for.
The rewards for this role are great, with a generous base salary on offer, a car allowance, an autonomous role with flexibility, and a competitive commission/ bonus incentive structure.
- Contribute to the annual business development strategy which focuses on future growth and client retention
- Establish, build upon and deepen relationships with existing Education sector customers, understanding customer drivers, designing solutions that deliver on business needs to generate monthly target revenue
- On a monthly basis present projected monthly forecasts and actual monthly revenue generated to the Head of Education
- Attend customer visits and networking meetings each week to support business development strategy
- You must have experience working within the education sector & understands how it works particular form an IT perspective
- Have strong Business Development skills and a drive to consistently exceed customer expectations
- Be well presented; have superior communication – credible and engaging
- Able to adapt your communication style to all levels and expand the relationships across the business