Learning & Development Coordinator
Category: HR & Recruitment
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Crucial role to the organisation across New Zealand and Australia
- Fantastic opportunity to grow your L&D career
- Learn from the best General Manager of Organisational Development & Coaching
What will you receive for being an L&D superstar?
- $65-80k per annum (dependent on experience)
- Fantastic working environment
- Incredible support here in New Zealand & Australia
- Iconic brand
The purpose of the L&D Coordinator role is to provide direction, leadership and expertise in the implementation of learning programs, systems and processes that enhance the learning and capability to improve overall business performance.
- Developing and implementing an operational training plan, consisting of both face to face and on-line programs
- Coordinating the delivery of Continuing Professional Development education programs
- On-going review and development of the e-learning training curriculum
- Monitoring effectiveness of L&D activities
- Maintaining technical development in line with business needs
- Communicate effectively with all managers and employees
- Build positive and productive working relationships
In this role, there are a few things our client requires:
- Proven L&D experience, 4-5 years’ experience minimum
- Engaged and proactive individual
- Strategic and long term thinker
- Mature approach to their work
- Urgency and drive to work in a fast paced retail environment.
Established themselves down south in Christchurch 22 years ago and have since been expanding year on year – their goal since day one has been to create a true pet superstore that could offer their customers the best experience. They truly are passionate about providing the best supplies, care, advice and services across all their 39 stores, 24 grooming salons, 15 vet clinics stores in New Zealand.