Big Box Retail | Store Manager
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Papakura & Franklin
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Management training system - learn while you earn
- Vacancies South Auckland | Pukekohe
- Attractive $75k + Bonuses
With a strong focus on family, community, and affordability - leading from the front as one of New Zealand's largest retailers. They really do have 'Big Box' retailing down to a fine art, and with years of trading in their background, they can really show you how it's done!
Currently we are seeking a Senior Store Manager for Auckland Pukekohe looking to move to the next level - Large Format is the way to go and here is your opportunity.
As a Store Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Leading and coaching your team to meet store targets
- High standards of merchandise presentation and promotional activity
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities through effective time management
- Monitoring and maintaining housekeeping in-line with company standards
- Managing profit margin, stock control and wages
- Previous Regional/Area Management or Large Format Store Management experience of 1 years +
- Led a team of 50+ staff
- The ability to demonstrate leadership with a desire to get results
- Dealt with large volumes of stock (hundreds of pallets of stock delivered weekly)
- Inventory, merchandising and stock control skills
- Drive teams to deliver great customer service
To apply now, please click on the appropriate link provided - or feel free to contact Lucy on 09 520 7616 for a confidential discussion.