Assistant Buyer/Category Assistant
Category: Retail - Buying
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Exceptional training & development
- Superb opportunities to advance your career
- That Monday-Friday life & a great team environment!
You'll be part of a close knit buying team, that gets to select the coolest products that gets sold all across the country!
About the role:
- Admin, SKU maintenance, PO creation
- Marketing, POS, Catalogues
- Sales analysis and range review
- Store and customer support
- Vendor management – local and (majority) off shore
- Product development – involvement in creative, quoting, tracking critical path and shipment
- Order management - creation, placing of orders, critical path management
- sell through management, promotional guides and update buying spreadsheets
- A great “can do” attitude and lots of initiative
- Someone with experience & a passion for RETAIL
- You need to be able to multi task, be detail oriented and function well within a team
- Be computer literate and ultimately to be able to feel confident in Microsoft office – especially with Excel – this will be your bible
- You’ll get to work for a business that will support your own career development & within a small but supportive team
- Superb opportunities to advance your career with a large New Zealand owned multi category retailer
- Great training and development opportunities
- A great team environment - our people are passionate about what they do!
This is a great opportunity to be a part of one of NZ's largest retail groups! If you are interested don't delay as these entry level buying opportunities are RARE - click "Apply Now" or call Dana ASAP on 09 520 8831.