Regional Manager | Fun & Fabulous Fashion
Category: Retail - Multisite Management
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Dynamic culture with strong leadership
- Established brand with international presence
- Excellent salary package on offer
This Australian owned retailer has a strong history of success not only through sales and service but succession planning up and coming retailers. They offer a product that is fashionable and affordable and a store environment that is upbeat, fun and inviting for all.
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced area manager to join the team and manage up to 12 stores across the Sydney and NZ! The key areas of responsibility for you would be:
- People development through succession planning, performance appraisals and recruitment and retention
- Effective inventory control, replenishment and visual merchandising
- Financial management - budgets, wages and P&L
- In store customer experience - achieving above average mystery shop results
To be successful in your application i would love to see the following:
- Area ore regional management experience in a volume retail environment, fashion apparel ideal
- A proven history of achieving and exceeding sales expectations
- A people focused approach - engaging, inspiring and nurturing while being confident in having those hard conversations!
- Experience in HR practices - recruitment, disciplinaries and terminations
Sound like fun? It will be!! Jump on board now and be a part of one of Australia's leading retailers!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and submit your resume in Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel on 02 8001 1808.