Training Manager | Fashion/Cosmetics Department Store
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- South Auckland location
- Career advancement opportunities - earn while you learn
- High energy environment, high volume
This established New Zealand department store is looking for an experienced retailer to join their management team. Stocking many high quality brands, it is on trend with fashion, home, family and cosmetics products. Opportunities will be endless with this large and successful retailer, a renowned household name.
As a Assistant Store Manager you will have a team of 15+ staff directly reporting in to you. You must have experience in performance management and be able to lead from the front. Managing the financials, ensuring that targets/budgets are being met will also be an integral part of your role.
The Ideal candidate has the following:
- Experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Manager in Retail
- Ability to identify customer needs & provide appropriate guidance
- Operationally focused, ability to deliver and execute in rostering etc.
- Inventory & stock management processes
- Proven experience with financial performance and KPIs
- Ability to maintain the customer target market through merchandising
- Passion for company culture, ability to drive and celebrate successes
- Professionally presented