Accessories Buyer | Brisbane Location
Category: Retail - Buying
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Well known, global brand
- Excellent company culture | Huge career progression
- Fantastic package & benefits | Potential 120k OTE
My client has been around for 40+years offer a great and wide selection of inspired and on trends fashion products. They represent confidence, enthusiasm and are passionate about providing a great range and selection of the latest and greatest trends across the globe to their customers. With 1500+stores strong they pride ourselves at being at the forefront of their game, constantly evolving and keeping ahead of the pack.
I am after a high performing buyer, you will be given the opportunity to take ownership of and drive your categories to new heights, reporting into an experienced Buying Director who is passionate about your career & personal development!
You will be accountable for:
- Overall annual sales, GM and profit for your category
- Managing the OTB
- Vendor Relationship
- Working closely with the planning and merchandise teams
- Project Management
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years as a retail buyer preferable in, apparel, accessories, or sports
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Be commercially and financially astute
- Advanced MS Excel/Intermediate MS Office
- You will be creative and an outside the box thinker that will bring fresh ideas to the table
- Be hungry to learn, hardworking & driven to grow you department
- Culture is everything so a good team player is also key!
Exposure to the latest trends, a challenging role, a well-known business and a rewarding career for those that are ambitious - Apply now or call Dana on 09 520 8831.