Assistant Manager | Manukau
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Manukau & East Auckland
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Progression & Company Growth
- $42,000 Base Salary + Comms + Allowance
Build your career in the retail telecommunication field and thrive in an exciting, fulfilling and challenging environment. Do you have what it takes to rally your troops and lead from the front in this great opportunity.
Whether you have a passion for accessories, Mobil phones, broadband, fibre or just an absolute love of customer service we want to hear from you.
Our Client prides themselves on the amount of investment we put into our people and provide an outstanding amount of support to enable their teams to succeed. The client will put you in charge of your own career, many of the previous Store Managers and Senior Leaders have been developed and grown with the company after starting on the shop floor.
- Create long lasting relationships for customers through your customer service experience.
- Consistently achieve your stores KPI's and Sales Targets
- Complete store administration and operational requirements ensuring compliance with policies and procedures
- Ensure your store delivers an unmatched customer services in ominous with the clients brand.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in leading a successful sales in a retail store
- Been in a role where you have consistently achieved store KPI's and sales target
- Leadership skills to ensure your team meet your consistently high standards
- To be able to pick up systems and have an interest in keeping up to date with technology trends
- Competitive Salary of $47,000
- Product allowance
- Commission & Bonus Structure
- Great Progression in the company