Category: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
Receptionist | Stunning offices
- Auckland CBD Location – work right in the heart of Auckland’s luxury retailers
- Newly created position with long term opportunity for development
- Be surrounded by exquisite product – frequently described as a “a girl’s best friend”
Our client is after a quality receptionist to join their team and front their stunning business, showroom and offices.
After launching in 2009 our client has grown exponentially, starting with just two sales consultants/designers they now have an impressive team of 10 sales consultants, complimented by a separate design team plus an entire “back office team and function”. Our client’s product is known for its handcrafted quality and uniqueness. The team focus on delivering exceptional one on one service to all clients to ensure they are working to the clients requirements and budget.
Due to physical expansion - increasing their showroom size from one to four as well as teams growing year on year our client is after a professional and immaculately presented receptionist to front the business. The main purpose of the role is to be the first point of contact for our company.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming all clients and visitors in a professional manner
- Coordinate front desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls
- Assist with administrative finance functions
- Ensure the reception area and show rooms are immaculate at all times
- Maintain stationery and kitchen supplies
- Coordinate calendars and meetings as required
- Ad hoc administration tasks
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have proven reception experience
- Present professionally and tidy
- Have a fantastic and open attitude to your work
- Be content working in a very autonomous role
This role will not last long. If you meet the above criteria and love being surrounded by the finer things in life, please submit your application today.