Assistant Manager | Takanini
Category: Retail - Assistant Store Management
Location: Papakura & Franklin
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- An exciting team based culture
- Opportunities to further develop your career
- Have a passion for animals & be able to help customers daily
This company goes above and beyond for its customers, the staff are knowledgeable and it is the one stop shop for everything pets. The customer service is second to none & products that are the best in the industry (the format is high volume)!
About the Role
Integrate your strong people management skills to drive the store to maximise sales, KPI's and provide exceptional customer service. Assisting in Managing in store promotions, stock replenishment and stock takes. Maintain a fun culture which creates an environment of innovation, personal development, fosters teamwork, recognition and motivation.
- Management and development of your team
- Deliver training, coaching and performance management
- Strategic planning and execution in store
- Cost control and management of profit & loss
- Promotional planning to meet and exceed budgets
- Previous Store Management experience within a Small Format Retailer or Assistant Management experience from Big Box
- Exceptional focus on customer service and an ability to lead by example
- Experience in training, coaching and performance management of team members
- Strong Financial acumen, including budgets and rostering
- A thorough understanding of retail operations
- A love of Pets
Join a down to earth, positive and motivating company. Be apart of a fun, friendly team of all age groups who are enthusiastic about their careers. Join a team who has a great sense of care and understanding for their customers.
To apply please click on the appropriate link provided - feel free to contact Lucy on 09 520 7616.