Consumer Marketing Manager
Category: Marketing / PR / Events / Design
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Nationwide retail business
- Innovative and forward thinking
- Huge growth and personal development
This business believes that to be a world class Kiwi Company they shouldn't just employ people and tell them what to do, instead they give them a reason for belonging, the possibility of a bigger purpose, and a hunger for the extraordinary!
Having a career here means working with a company that is committed to your growth and personal development, they've got ambitions to be a world-class Kiwi company and they know it's their people who are going to get them there!
- Overall responsibility for retail marketing strategy, planning and execution for the brand
- A key leadership role within the Marketing and Retail business, focused on enhancing integration and marketing performance
- Develop and execute the Marketing Communications Strategy for Loyalty programs the impact and awareness - This includes the communications strategy for the App.
- Lead the CRM strategy development, implementation and analysis
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with loyalty partners
- Generate incremental revenue and drive customer engagement
- Leverage partnerships to meet business goals and improve customer experience
- Develop the annual promotional plan for the retail network to ensure all business objectives and priorities are represented and met by the plan
Or for a confidential chat call Dana on 09 520 8831.