Fantastic opportunity for Small Store Managers | International Retailer
Category: Retail - Store Management
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Work in the new hub of Fashion in New Zealand - Sylvia Park
- Take your career to the next level with this fashion giant
- Lead a team of 30-40 people
Lead a department to create an environment that inspires customers to explore their personal style.
• Work in the new hub of Fashion in New Zealand - Sylvia Park
• Take your career to the next level with this fashion giant
• Lead a team of 30-40 people
Our client is one of the world's leading fashion companies with 7 brands in their group. Each of the brands are unique in their own way, however they are united by a passion for fashion and quality. Our client established themselves back in 1947 with a single womenswear store and has since had long term expansion plans that are constantly evolving. They believe in sustainable, good-quality fashion that is accessible to as many people as possible.
Our client has a total of 161,000 employees across the globe which are all dedicated to always create the best offering and the best experience for every customer. They are a values based organization and these are the foundation to their success.
Is not for the faint-hearted, our client operates like no New Zealand retailer, they have kept their international operational standards and processes which sees Department Managers working in a fast paced and every changing environment. You will need to be adaptable.
The purpose of the role is to support, lead and manage your team to deliver the best shopping experience to make your store the number one shopping destination.
Some key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the team meets customer expectations and handle all customer feedback
• Maintain efficient and effective garment flow to increase sales
• Optimize the allocation of garments and products based on business needs
• Ensure all sales campaigns and activities are being run aligned to our clients standards
• Achieve sales budgets and identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and sales
• Manage all recruitment needs in your department
• Organise and carry out all training initiatives in your department
• Follow up on store KPI's and initiate actions to reach store goals and budgets
• Lead a team of 30-40 members
To be considered for this role you will:
• Have proven retail or hospitality leadership experience
• Be a people person - love your customers and your team
• Love all things fashion
• Be adaptable and be comfortable working at pace every day
• Be able to commit to weekend rosters
This role will not last long and if you are serious about progressing your retail leadership career submit your application today!