Receptionist | Customer Service | Fashion Wholesale
Category: Admin / Secretarial / Office Support
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Auckland CBD Fringe
- Great opportunity to expand your career if a fast paced environment
- $40k salary + clothing allowance on offer
Customer Service Representative | Fashion importer, wholesaler, distributor
If you are looking at expanding your Customer Service Career and within the world of fashion, read on..
• Auckland CBD Fringe
• Great opportunity to expand your career if a fast paced environment
• $40k salary + clothing allowance on offer
Is a New Zealand based Fashion Importer, Wholesaler, Distributor and Design Company run from a fabulous Central Auckland location. Our client stocks 25 labels and fashion style brands that are sold to retail stores throughout New Zealand and Australia. They focus on delivering high quality saleable women's fashion throughout New Zealand and Australia with offices, warehouses and showrooms in Auckland and travelling sale representatives they can guarantee top service.
Will see you being the face and voice of the business, interacting with clients and suppliers on a daily basis, your communication skills will be fantastic and complimented with an engaging personality.
• Respond to all customer queries and orders via phone, email, fax and face to face
• Entering and management of customer orders into the system
• Processing of order confirmation and liaising with the warehouse regarding dispatching
• Receipt of stock into the system
• Ad hoc administration tasks for sale representatives
• Assistance with creation of catalogues and price lists
• Creation of labels
• Assistance with Accounts Receivable when requested
In order to be successful in the role you will possess:
• Proven experience in Customer Service and Administration
• Experience in fashion, retail or hospitality
• Stock management experience is preferred
• Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to pick up new systems and processes with ease
• An interest in selling, upselling and negotiating
This role is a Monday - Friday position with an immediate start date.
If you meet the above criteria please submit your application today.