Visual Merchandiser | Fashion Retail
Location: Auckland Central
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Be part of the national V.M team within the support office
- Excellent company culture | Career development
- Be part of a highly inspiring and strong support network
What's the role about?
- This is a crucial role and one that adds value to the business on a daily basis
- Your day is full-on, varied and priorities can change in an instant
- One of the key challenges of this role is to work at pace with accuracy
- Half your time will be day-to-day maintenance of promotions, accurate commercial reporting
- The rest of the time you will be providing quick and efficient support to the VM team and the rest of the week & in-store carrying out visual merchandising duties.
In addition to fast fashion visual merchandising experience, I'm looking for a person who is confident, has an outstanding 'can & will do 'attitude, where nothing is a problem, just gets on with things and thrives in an ever-changing environment! That's why possessing a natural ability to manage changing environments and situations with ease, resilience and exceptional time management is key.
- As a key function within the VM team you'll need excellent written communication, be highly organised and know how to juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office: Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word are essential
- This position isn't for the faint of heart - you must deliver at pace and to a high standard of detail
- VM experience in a high volume fashion apparel retailer is desirable preferred
If you are interested please click "Apply Now" ASAP as interviews are now in process.